Wednesday 3 April 2013

Love is Vintage

Hello and welcome to Love is Vintage,

My name is Aylsa and I have recently launched www.loveisvintage.co.uk I design and handcraft vintage inspired, fabric, jewel encrusted bridal and bridesmaid bouquets.

On 29th December 2012 I got married to my husband at Beamish Hall, Co Durham. I had a vintage/ glamorous themed wedding. I loved the planning process and the day itself was spectacular.

When it came to choosing my bridal bouquet I was never really blown away by real flowers. My bridesmaids had roses and looked gorgeous but I knew I wanted something different and something which I could keep and treasure after my big day. After researching bouquets I found myself lusting after a jewel encrusted design but I wanted to incorporate fabric flowers. From these thoughts I designed my bridal bouquet and my daughter's bouquet who was a flower girl. I designed it exactly how I wanted it to look. You can see my bouquet shown below.

I have since set up Love Is Vintage to make other brides as happy as I was by designing one off vintage inspired fabric and jewel bridal bouquets. I also design bridesmaids and flower girls bouquets along with button holes. Whether you want simple and elegant or full blown glamour I will design your bouquet to meet your specifications.

I design bouquets depending on what colour scheme and style of wedding you are having. I am open to any ideas, any colours, any fabrics, any jewels, you name it. It's your day. I am happy to incorporate your own brooches or jewellery which may be personal to you for example a late grandmother's brooch. This will all add to your own personal feel to your bouquet. ​
Read my blog to watch my journey and my life as I design bouquets for beautiful brides.

Aylsa x

No comments:

Post a Comment